A skilled dental technician with an eye for detail and an artisan’s touch is the difference between a restoration and a simply beautiful restoration. Dentistry is at a crossroad between the digital and analog worlds. Digital dentistry allows us to realize workflow efficiencies by eliminating manual processes. However, one must still respect the design, individuality and artistry a technician brings to each restoration.
- Be the first to experience an industry’s leading open software that offers the benefits of a validated and external workflow. This will be enabled through our commercial partnership between Straumann, 3M and Dental Wings, based on the DWOS* software platform – while still enjoying Straumann-specific applications and the same high-quality and precision you've enjoyed from us for decades.
Explore the rest of the website for more details on our educational clinics and hands-on training sessions throughout the day on:
- in-lab template fabrication
- 100% digitalization of implant workflow
- gaining incremental business from existing GPs through digital dentistry
- new material innovations, and more
Experience Innovation at Your Fingertips in Ballroom 1 with hands-on demonstrations and exclusive product demos that are driving change across dentistry!
*DWOS is a registered trademark of Dental Wings Inc., Canada